OK fess up, which one of you was it?

Soldato
Went to take the rubbish out today and found some trainers outside my door.

They didn't look or small great, so I started kicking them down the communal stairs. At which point I found a guy walking up the stairs. He put the trainers on and then started heading towards my flat which I called him on. He then went down stairs and tried to get into both flats below mine before leaving sharpish.

I took the rubbish out as planned, on return noticed a pile of human excrement at the bottom of the stair well.

None of my neighbours are to be found, and the letting agents probably won't arrange cleans for a couple of days, so it looks like I'm holed up in flat. Smells far too bad to open door.

Did any of you guys have a bit too many on a night out in Norwich last night, and end up sleeping on a stairwell?

Soldato
OP
So you found some trainers outside your door, you admit they didn't look the best, so you decided that the best course of action was... to SMELL them?

Righto.

I could smell them from where I was standing. So proceeded to kick them down the stairs with the aim of putting them in the bin. I was already carrying a bin back at this point.

Then a 23-30 year old white male about 5,11-6,2 wearing blue jeans, and a terrible blue/white vertically stripped shirt, claimed them once I'd managed to get them down the first flight of stairs.

He put then on, then proceeded to head up towards my flat, where I promptly told him not to. So he rushed passed me, and tried to enter the flat below. Failed. Then failed at the flat below that too. He then rushed out of the door.

I casually put the rubbish out, and only noticed the turd when I returned.

It was almost like he spent the night sleeping outside my door. Took his trainers off before heading down the stairs to do his businesses, then I caught him on the way back up for his trainers. Weird.

The odd thing is, from the street, there is no way access the 3 flat complex I live it. I'm forever having to go out onto the street to meet couriers because they can't find it.

He won't be back, but if he does, I'll have my quarterstaff ready ;)

Caporegime
I can't believe people do this, unless mentally insane why? Plenty of places for a pooping session.

That's nothing. the other week we had somebody take a dump in the car park at work. Turns out it was of the employees and all the loos were in use and he couldnt wait so went behind his car.

Soldato
That's nothing. the other week we had somebody take a dump in the car park at work. Turns out it was of the employees and all the loos were in use and he couldnt wait so went behind his car.

I have some sympathy, sometimes I think it would be better to soil myself at my desk rather than face the horror show that is the gents bogs at my office.

Soldato

Disgusting. I would never dump in public. Me and my poop have a very personal relationship, not for public viewing!

Back
Top Bottom