OLD SKOOL CS PLAYERS (1.3-1.6)

J86

J86

Associate
ok well im tryign to remember an old clan name

they were like top 10 easily in 1.3-1.6 but i cant rememebr the name

it was something like complexity or diversity (not being either of them because diversity is my clan lol)

anyone have any ideas?

i know i dont narrow it much down but do your best =]

if each person could submit like, 5 teams they can remember as far back as possible who were top teams

thanks a lot =]

Reactions: maj
Soldato
American or British or European?

There's a US clan called Complexity (coL) who were/are pretty high up the tables over there. If I remember correctly, they were the team that started after some guy claimed he could get any 5 players to a decent standard with enough time. They got pretty far (CAL-i), then most of the players got replaced (thus kind of invalidating his point), and I think they won a big tourney after a while.

J86

J86

Associate
OP
cant remember lol, pretty poor i know >.<

would eb good if people could just list like 3-5 each, would save time and posts :p

Soldato
Hedge said:
Thats not old skool, beta 5.2 was old skool :p :D
I remember getting stuck at one point because i didnt buy the PCZONE disk with beta 7.2b on it and it was a major upgrade which my 56K wouldnt do :(

Then.. my mate had it.. we had missed out for months and months and immediately upraded..

Soldato
Fisha said:
it was something like complexity or diversity (not being either of them because diversity is my clan lol)

But to most people that reads as:

It was something like complexity or diversity,
But it isn't diversity because diversity is my clan.
And it can't be complexity either, because diversity is my clan.

There is no logic as to WHY you have ruled out Comlexity and so that is why people are suggesting them.

Soldato
I remember them days. PC Zone disks were my main source of updates due to crappy 56k

i also remember when i had a diamond supra express 56k modem, and it was giving me SUB 200 PINGS!! wowee. Back at that time few people had pings less than 180. Every now and then someone would have isdn and would be a LPB :D

LPB is an old term these days :)

Associate
I played since the early days of beta through to 1.6. Played less between 1.3 and 1.6 than before it though! Don't remember the clan you're talking about, but I used to be in =TE= (Tactical Elite), my bro was in 4D (4th Dimension) which were UK no.1 for a good while I believe. Before I left for the states, I was trialling for B!TCH, who then formed 4k.cs, but had to leave due to the fact I was going to be away for a year. Ah well, missed opportunities, eh? :D

Back
Top Bottom