Olympic Athletics

In 2nd, and Katrina in 20th. :(

Katarina is not expecting a medal, her shotput and javelin is quite weak (compared to the other olympians mind). It's all good experience for her though and I expect her to be in with a medal chance at the next olympics. Bear in mind she beat her personal best in the high jump which is why she pole vaulted up the leader board.

In the women's heptathlon shotput, I noticed they have a white footstop around the throw side of the circle. So there's no way they can cause themselves a foul throw. How unfair is that? Never used to be that way, they had to make sure they stayed within the circle or it was a no throw. I mean for instance the long jump they have to make sure they don't overstep the jump board.

In the women's heptathlon shotput, I noticed they have a white footstop around the throw side of the circle. So there's no way they can cause themselves a foul throw. How unfair is that? Never used to be that way, they had to make sure they stayed within the circle or it was a no throw. I mean for instance the long jump they have to make sure they don't overstep the jump board.

Pretty certain they had that at Beijing!

Back
Top Bottom