OMFGBBQWTFLOL!!111 Halfords new concept car!

Permabanned
Not sure if this has been posted before (unlikely as I took the photos my self), but I managed to snap a HALFORD's EXCLUSIVE concept car!

Enjoy! (PS, sorry, the images aren't great!)

mark1e-Image003.jpg

Note the bonnet scoop!! I think it aids in keeping the battery cool!

He posed for me here as he turned around! ....................thanks!
mark1e-Image005.jpg

EDIT: Note my M3 beating ZT on the right!!! :D :rolleyes:

mark1e-Pug.jpg

Don't know if you can catch the rear wing here (obviously to help keep his rear wheels buried into the tarmac on his FWD car!), but I reckon in total, it would cost him MORE to replace his number plates, than his car is actually worth!!

In addition, Halfrauds had spared no expense on security! A full view wheel Disc Lock was in place to stop any would be theives (please) from stealing their new concept car!!

Oh, I'd also better mention this............and normally I wouldn't, but......

t'was a Diesel!!!

final EDIT: What I dont understand is........it actually looks like he's RAISED the suspension to give it more of an EVO, Scooby look!! Or maybe it was just to help him get the wheels in under the arches!!

Last edited:
Associate
that is totally sweet, looks like he cranked up the hydraulics to cruise past the pub.

edit:

halfords also sell the black spray for the wheels. 2 quid a corner. sweet.

Permabanned
OP
lozza23_uk said:
that is totally sweet, looks like he cranked up the hydraulics to cruise past the pub.

edit:

halfords also sell the black spray for the wheels. 2 quid a corner. sweet.

He was parked outside the pub!!! thats what was so funny! Would you have EVER had the guts to step outside of that vehicle in front of a packed student pub!? Fair play!

Soldato
*Hangs up GTO keys in shear terror*

Whoa, wouldn't wanna take on that muvva!! The spoier has gotta be an extra 50 horses, Lexus lights are good for another 30 as are the black wheels. Then, if he's put a filter on it (60bhp) and big zorst we're lloking well over 400 ponies under there...;)

Soldato
Not much! He could defo run more!

Those engines are awfully economical with turbo boost yo!

It's probably running 400 brake now... but with a bit of fettling, could be cranked up to well over 1000! That spoiler will really help get the power down!

Associate
Oracle said:
He was parked outside the pub!!! thats what was so funny! Would you have EVER had the guts to step outside of that vehicle in front of a packed student pub!? Fair play!

ahh i didnt assume he was parked because there isnt a HUGE crowd of people phreaking out over his boot install and in-wing *** nozzles.

Back
Top Bottom