OMG, I live in a country full of stupid people.... (Trump may win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Yes, Trump made a comment in reference to nukes, why do we have them if we don't use them. Conceptually, he had no idea.

Trump has made some wild comments and will clearly be chastised by his plethora of advisors (he has a lot of catching up and learning to do on world affairs). Clinton on the other hand knows exactly what she is doing in world affairs and has real NFZ plans in Syria. I know which one I think is actually most dangerous to our security.

img

img

Associate
Probably best thing that could happen for UK as when $ tanks the rubbish £ should get better.

Caporegime
Assad would suggest differently. Libya whilst Clinton was SOS and made the suggestion to overthrow Gaddafi and left Libya in an absolute mess? Clinton is just as much as a headcase.

I never understand this comment. The US was dragged into the Libya conflict reluctantly because the UK and France were so obsessed with getting rid of Gadaffi, not the other way round.

Caporegime
Trump has made some wild comments and will clearly be chastised by his plethora of advisors (he has a lot of catching up and learning to do on world affairs). Clinton on the other hand knows exactly what she is doing in world affairs and has real NFZ plans in Syria. I know which one I think is actually most dangerous to our security.

TBF working closer with Russia may actually be one benefit of Trump. If he manages to pull it of.

The situation at the moment is ridiculous.

EDIT: I really need to use multiquote when everyone else is asleep :( :p

Soldato
Can't believe it.
Is this what social media and news sites does to people?

It's what happens when you pamper to liberalism and have the political record of Clinton.

Trump has an independent tenacity and confidence that can only come from the self financing he has. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says or does but he has stood by his guns.

Soldato
It's what happens when you pamper to liberalism and have the political record of Clinton.

Trump has an independent tenacity and confidence that can only come from the self financing he has. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says or does but he has stood by his guns.

Unfortunately it seems like those guns are loaded and he doesn't really care who he fires them at..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom