On rails shooter.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Back in the day I used to love a couple of arcade only games. Virtua Cop and House of the dead, you know the score big screen action with a fake gun blasting crooks or zombies.

Is their anything like that around for VR atm ? On rails is proffered rather than all this moving around malarkey.

Soldato
That zombie game is like that. Arizona sunshine.
no its not :confused:

Back in the day I used to love a couple of arcade only games. Virtua Cop and House of the dead, you know the score big screen action with a fake gun blasting crooks or zombies.

Is their anything like that around for VR atm ? On rails is proffered rather than all this moving around malarkey.
Operation warcade. Has a demo and on sale for £7.49 at the moment.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/639270/Operation_Warcade_VR/

Soldato

Drop dead might be the game for you. It's based on House of the Dead.

Other games to check out :-

ArchAngel,
Serious Sam, I think the Last Hope has no moving around. The other ones have teleporting etc.
Hordez,
Rez,
Dimension Hunters.

Soldato
Archangel Hellfire is on rails. The multi is free roaming, but the single player is as on as it gets.

Warcade is fantastic if ever you were a fan of op wolf. And lastly The New Retro Arcade lets you play gun games in the original cab, think time crisis...

Back
Top Bottom