Online multiplayer PC games that have heavy use of mics and are a laugh

Associate
I have always used a 5.1 speaker system to play games but I loved PUBG back in 2017-2019. It was basically mandatory to use a microphone to do well, so it is the one game I've used a headset for, and I met some nice people playing it.

I miss the experience.

I am looking for games that also have this 'vibe' - where a lot of people have mics and you can have a good laugh whilst playing.

I have heard good things about Rust and Lethal Company.

Any other suggestions?

Soldato
planetside2
left 4 dead
boarderlands
deep rock galactic
portal 2 co-op
BattleBit Remastered
come to mind

you also have
apex
destiny
payday
the finals
we were here series
unrail

Last edited:
Soldato
Lot of the games listed so far either don’t have match making or aren’t the sort of games where you use ingame VoIP to chat much.

I’d recommend Hell Let Loose. Squad-based WW2 shooter with proximity chat, squad chat, and command chat VoIP channels. I almost exclusively play squad leader (what an egotistical ****er), but I often get a lot of banter and fun in the comms while we play. Probably helped many a new player relax in to the game a lot more as a result of it.

There’s few games around now a days where you can play with a random group and end up enjoying it, HLL ticks the box as each round can last anywhere from 20 minutes > 1:30 hours!

Back
Top Bottom