online photo printing?

Associate
My aunt is looking to print 120 photos from her holiday and was asking me if I knew where she could get them printed. I've not used any of these services but we are looking for a reasonably priced place that produce good quality prints.

Anyone used these? Any suggestions?

Associate
yeah photobox, printed some lovely posters for me (2 a little dark but i didnt callibrate my monitor/colour profiles for them properly)

i ordered some for my dad, only about 7 i think it was - about 3pm and they came the next day, couldnt believe it

good service, good site, good prints

(quidco cashback available too if you use it)

Associate
Broadbandplacey said:
yeah photobox, printed some lovely posters for me (2 a little dark but i didnt callibrate my monitor/colour profiles for them properly)

This is the only complaint i have, the prints tend to come a little dark, but i didnt calibrate my monitor to their settings (mainly as i dont know how) but ive learnt to compensate by just brightening the darker ones a touch.

Associate
Broadbandplacey said:
i ordered some for my dad, only about 7 i think it was - about 3pm and they came the next day, couldnt believe it

That's nothing for Photobox, I ordered 30 6 x 4s (using up the joining offer) at a little after 7pm, within the hour I had a e-mail saying they were shipped and I had them the next day! :eek: :D

Back
Top Bottom