Online shop has no record of me

Soldato
Just make a new account and then email them with the details, Jesus Christ man, why do people become brain dead chimpanzees when it comes to dealing with retail companies.

Soldato
OP
Just make a new account and then email them with the details, Jesus Christ man, why do people become brain dead chimpanzees when it comes to dealing with retail companies.

Wow, retail companies ARE serious business. I never knew. It was a genuine question given the circumstances and lack of information availabe (and the fact that Dixons have since gone bust).

I guess the only way for you to get down off your high horse is for someone to chop the legs out from underneath it :)

Soldato
Wow, retail companies ARE serious business. I never knew. It was a genuine question given the circumstances and lack of information availabe (and the fact that Dixons have since gone bust).

I guess the only way for you to get down off your high horse is for someone to chop the legs out from underneath it :)

sran411l.jpg

Associate

Dixons haven't gone bust, they simply have no retail stores under the 'Dixons' brand any more. The brand Dixons Retail covers Currys, PC World, Black, KNOWHOW and numerous other brands/companies throughout Europe.

Quickest way to get the receipt has already been mentioned/ignored. Go in to your local Currys or PC World and they will be able to look it up using your post code and surname. It'll take about 30 seconds and you'll have a physical copy. Hope this helps.

Associate
When Dixon's went bust (not sure if they actually went bust or just relaunched the whole business when they closed all the shops) didn't they relaunch their website?

They might require all old customers to sign up again

They didn't close all their shops as a majority were re-branded to another stores name that is also owned by the same group that owned dixons.

Soldato
DSGi, the company that owns them, as has already been stated, is one of europes largest electrical retailers, owning numerous brand names in numerous companies, not just the UK. In fact, last I remember, the only reason that they don't own Comet, is that the Monopolies and Mergers folk, won't allow it.

Pretty much any store/call centre monkey, can probably find your purchase for you, all they need is your postcode, name, date of purchase, any other information you have.. unless they've completely borked Evoke/Myriad

Back
Top Bottom