1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OnLine Storage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by @if ®afiq, 14 Oct 2010.

1. @if ®afiq

Soldato

(This is probably the wrong forum)

I'm getting married in Decemeber (whopi-do) and would like to use a site for everyone to upload their pictures to - ideally into folders that they can create. Any recommendations - apart from don't get married!:p

2. Xordium

Capodecina

Get a gmail account use the free Picasa storage?

3. Inferno99

Gangster

Dropbox may do it for you?

4. V4NT0M

Capodecina

Picasa sounds like the best bet, free for everyone to use and you can collaborate on albums.

5. loki101

Gangster

I use Picasa, but have paid to increase size of storage, the cost is quiet low.

You can upload at full quality which is good. (only downside is photos can be other 50 meg, which some big panoramic photos can be but most aint)

6. @if ®afiq

Soldato

Just had a look at Picasa and by the looks of it, the other users will also requrie a GMail account and Picasa to upload to my Web Album.

I need something that just involves them going to a url, logging in and uploading files - I'll check out DropBox.

7. brummie

Mobster

8. @if ®afiq

Soldato

Just done some more reading on Picasa and looks like other users do not require an accoutn if using a url link.

*edit* note to self - read before posting! As the URL and any password's needed will have to be manually typed in the one's that you get with Picasa - esp. the authorisation code, will prove too frustrating for people. I want to be able to set my own, simple to use, password.

I came across the Wedding Shop site a while back - does your friend know if it has any limits as to how many can be uploaded?

Last edited: 14 Oct 2010