Ooooh, new forum

Man of Honour
A bit more to go yet ;)

Treat yourself to a track training day at Darly Moor. I don't think that's far from you is it?

http://www.boddicedarleytraining.co.uk/

.. Good tuition and a great day out. You use their bikes so no worries there. They had R6s when I went a few years back. Spent the morning learning to corner at speed correctly, effective breaking, line management. In the afternoon there are time trials with radio messages from the pros telling you where you are going wrong etc etc.

Godfather
Godfather
OP
I did the Ron Haslam race school at Donington around 8 years ago which was great fun. On the road I'm just not prepared to take the same risks.

Associate
As a serial lurker for years now, check out join date vs post count really glad to see this forum. Nice one chaps

A bit of a lurker myself, but definitely going to get more involved now that this forum is here. I'm not a biker as of yet, but I've decided to start learning.

Going to clean out the garage this weekend and remove a project that is currently in there so that I have room for a bike. Then it's CBT time :)

Soldato
A bit of a lurker myself, but definitely going to get more involved now that this forum is here. I'm not a biker as of yet, but I've decided to start learning.

Going to clean out the garage this weekend and remove a project that is currently in there so that I have room for a bike. Then it's CBT time :)

Good on ya.

Project you say.... What is it lol

Back
Top Bottom