• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Open GL FurRendering Bechmark

Soldato
capturenu7.jpg

this is only on 1 card.. this benchmark program doesn't seem to do crossfire. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Not really, the 2900's seem to do better in this test, they did in the last one too.

Yea even if it does, it shouldn't do that much better. The GTX is much better than the 2900XT and the fact that he has more ram should help a little. I dont think the cards should favour OpenGL differently. They all should be relatively the same.

Associate
Nvidia driver/hardware not as good for openGL as ATI's?

It doesnt realy matter for gamers as microsoft is trying to kill off OpenGL, its supported in Vista trough DX10 emulation (and in Linux), which means a lot of developers arent even considering it.

Although I think CAD/CAM software uses OpenGL

Associate
It's been dealt with. Cheers for the heads up Locky.
Some extremly random single posts around in different forums from that user name. My favouite is one about using oats, but in a forum about velvet dresses. Google before you ask. I only wear the velvet dresses on Thursdays ;)

Back
Top Bottom