Opinions on rad fans

Associate
OP
Well .. I thought I'd do an update after having the new Arctic P12 and F12 + a 230mm BitFenix Spectre PRO for a week or so.
I'm very happy with them, they do feel a little cheap compared to my Corsair ones, and it would have been nice to have the vibration damping corners, but all in all they are performing very well ... definitely a marked improvement over my old Corsair 120's.

Temperatures measured after my CPU and after my GPU sit at around 27c at idle with the fans at 39% (861 Rpm) and at full load the out temps rarely go over 34c and with my current fan curve they never actually get to 100% power, so i'm pretty happy with that !! :)
And i have no issue with whining noises so all good there too !

And the BitFenix in conjunction with the F12's push a shed load more air through the case so case temps are half a degree higher than room temp on idle and only 2-3c higher at full load !

So the P/F 12's + the BitFenix definitely get my vote ! :)

Cheers
Damian

Soldato
We don't always get feedback after recpmmendations. I'm delighted for you mate.

If I had to buy fans again is definitely be tempted by the Arctics, for the money I don't think there's anything better, but I do love my Noiseblockers :D

Have you thought about Noctua Chromax pads for the corners, or a gasket? Either would help with damping.

Back
Top Bottom