Order Recieved - Processing Payment

Associate
Hi, I just ordered a PC from OC with finance and got accepted and I’ve signed it all but now when I go to my orders it says processing payment and has done for a day does this mean it’s gone through and I’ll be receiving my PC soon or it hasn’t gone through?

If it has gone through I understand build time is 7 working days but after it’s shipped how long does it take to deliver for delivery option I have DPD next day so will it deliver next day after being shipped?

I have a email confirming my order but the processing payment status is giving me second thoughts to wether the order was successful!

Thanks in advance!

Soldato
What and ring them?
That would be the best course I would say,the forum's have nothing to do with the shop and finance I'm afraid so no one apart from overclockers can help you.

Could well be the order needs authorising by a member of staff in the morning but don't quote me on that.

Associate
What and ring them?

I think they will ship when they are open, no need to call them.

I ordered stuff from ocuk and since they only deliver monday to friday on the postage option, they shipped my 8 pack ram on monday because it was the weekend.

Ocuk is very good at delivering stuff they are pronto so your item you buy will come tomorrow, if not then ring them, but it should be with you tomorrow as it is sunday today.

As you say you are not sure if the order went through, so all i have to say is you wouldn't lose your money if it didn't or did pass through.

Associate
OP
I think they will ship when they are open, no need to call them.

I ordered stuff from ocuk and since they only deliver monday to friday on the postage option, they shipped my 8 pack ram on monday because it was the weekend.

Ocuk is very good at delivering stuff they are pronto so your item you buy will come tomorrow, if not then ring them, but it should be with you tomorrow as it is sunday today.

As you say you are not sure if the order went through, so all i have to say is you wouldn't lose your money if it didn't or did pass through.
Thanks for the response, I’ll probs end up ringing and making sure it went through as it’s a full custom pc so will take 7 working days for them to build aswell!

Back
Top Bottom