Ordering tomorrow...how's it look?

Soldato
2mgjhjn.jpg

Already got an MSI GD80, a Corsair HX520, a couple of Seagate 7200.10 hard drives and Windows 7 on the way. Will be ordering a 5850 when they come into stock as well.

Any suggestions, or am I hot to trot!?

EDIT: Is that Zalman cooler worth an extra £20 over the Arctic Cooling 7? I'm not an uber overclocker, will give it a mild tweak but would rather have a cool, quiet and low voltage PC than one at 4.5ghz churning out noise...

Soldato
OP
Hmm...I really don't want to spend more than £40 on the cooler; as I say, I'm not a massive overclocker so it is somewhere that I can skimp slightly. I'm really torn between the Zalman, Scythe Ninja rev b and the Freezer 7...

Soldato
zalman are good, im using one now on my 5200, i would personaly only pick one that has a good mounting method, pushpins dont do it for me, and cant tell from the speck of the arctic description if its pushpin or bolted
edit, it is pushpin on the artic 7

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Well, just ordered - I went with the Arctic in the end...as long as it's quiet and better than the stock cooler I'm not too fussed, and for £20 I can't really go wrong - should be fine for my own needs.

Looking forward to tomorrow :D

Back
Top Bottom