Poll: ~~~~ **** Our new Christmas logo - Vote here **** ~~~~

Vote for the winner in the Christmas Logo competition.

• 1) - ImMrChris

Votes: 122 19.0%
  • 2) - katie279

Votes: 75 11.7%
  • 3) - GaryTheSnail

Votes: 85 13.2%
  • 4) - PaulW

Votes: 38 5.9%
  • 5) - smokedog

Votes: 165 25.7%
  • 6) - PaulW

Votes: 9 1.4%
  • 7) - The original Pud

Votes: 148 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
OP
Thanks to everyone who has voted in the poll, with nearly 650 votes in total, it's a great turnout.

Congratulations to @smokedog for winning. Please contact @fiveub to arrange your prize, which is a keyboard of your choice from this list.

However, a major change like this has to go to Overclockers UK for their approval and they have decided that the winning logo is not in the style of the forums and as such, is not a suitable replacement. Instead we'll go to the second placed option which is the original pudding logo.

Therefore, the logo won't be changing.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Uj4wZde.gif

Associate
Not suprised i didnt win again, really didn't think i would but its always fun having a go drawing and stoked to be in the shortlist. Won the OCUK Easter competition years ago and i am still using the B - Grade monitor i won from back then!

Soldato
Thanks to everyone who has voted in the poll, with nearly 650 votes in total, it's a great turnout.

Congratulations to @smokedog for winning. Please contact @fiveub to arrange your prize, which is a keyboard of your choice from this list.

However, a major change like this has to go to Overclockers UK for their approval and they have decided that the winning logo is not in the style of the forums and as such, is not a suitable replacement. Instead we'll go to the second placed option which is the original pudding logo.

Am I dreaming?

Soldato

At least @smokedog got something out of it although it seems a bit odd the big bosses weren't involved in the shortlist if they had guidelines/standards to adhere to and didn't want unsuitable entries :confused:

Either way, it's not stopping me; Violentmonkey to the rescue :cool:

TDPYsPb.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom