Oval Motorcycle Centre

Associate
half the price of a proper mechanic, not bad, I'd use that place right now but as it likely my throttle cable going I'd probably not make it there from where I live... so I am sitting around on the garage floor.

OMC

OMC

Associate
Thank-you for finding us and thank-you to all of you who have looked at the website.
Please feel free to drop by, have a of tea, chat, look about and check us out.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think that the OP should get a discount on his first visit for the exposure he's given you!
If I was still in London I'd certainly be using them.

Soldato
Sounds like a good idea to me!

Just to let you know, your signature is too big, as you're only allowed 4 lines of text. Just thought I'd let you know before a mod sees it :D.

OMC

OMC

Associate
im really interested in the evening class as i have zilch knowledge of bike maintenance and would love to learn!!!

what does it involve?

The course in short teaches you how to check for the sort faults that will fail an MOT. What to check and look for on weekly inspections from tyre to head race bearings. Course notes are supplied for you to keep and instruction is in the workshop with a selection of your bikes.
For a more details please free to call us.

Associate
The course in short teaches you how to check for the sort faults that will fail an MOT. What to check and look for on weekly inspections from tyre to head race bearings. Course notes are supplied for you to keep and instruction is in the workshop with a selection of your bikes.
For a more details please free to call us.

that sounds like just what i need! just need to work out how to get there from Worthing!

Back
Top Bottom