Overall first impressions of the Forum

Soldato
Get over to motors, Start a spec me a diesel thread. Remember to tell them you want to spend £15k on a diesel as the tax is lower and it's gets many mpgz for your 5k a year.

Get out while you can lol

Soldato
Get over to motors, Start a spec me a diesel thread. Remember to tell them you want to spend £15k on a diesel as the tax is lower and it's gets many mpgz for your 5k a year.

Get out while you can lol

You forgot it has to be german, white and black wheels are a must!

BTW Welcome :)

Associate
I've been hanging around for years, don't post very often as what I think and what comes out on the page, isn't normally the best of English or grammar.

So even though I don't add much to the conversations on here, the help, tech info and life advice whether it be DIY or Gibbos cars just keeps me coming back for more.

Associate
I've been hanging around for years, don't post very often as what I think and what comes out on the page, isn't normally the best of English or grammar.

So even though I don't add much to the conversations on here, the help, tech info and life advice whether it be DIY or Gibbos cars just keeps me coming back for more.

haha my grammar is terrible i always get called out on it here, it has a lot of people who think their better than others but it has a lot of nice people who help out a lot too...i always check the home section ha

Associate
haha my grammar is terrible i always get called out on it here, it has a lot of people who think their better than others but it has a lot of nice people who help out a lot too...i always check the home section ha

If you noticed, my last post has no edits, haha.

Associate

*they're

*a lot

Last edited:
Soldato
You forgot it has to be german, white and black wheels are a must!

BTW Welcome :)

Not quite accurate. Not so keen on the "bling over show" usually.

But you would be recommended a BMW 530d for sure. Best car on the planet... Or else, if you're not rich enough, Mondeo or Octavia in petrol guise, almost regardless of the miles you might do.

Last edited:
Soldato
The sub-forum General Discussion. There are some rare gems in here but generally it's either forum-clique stuff, discussion about muslims or first world problems.

Back
Top Bottom