Overclockers build

Associate
Hi,I have a question regarding how overclockers go about building you a system to your own spec using the configure button .If I go down this route do I receive the documentation for the components of motherboard ,PC case etc and also do they give u the accessories they don’t use in your build ie spare brackets ,cables etc .Just asking because if I bought the components my self any spares cable I would be able to keep if u know what I mean .Thanks for anyone able to shed light on this .

Associate
You can just ask them for a straight answer but I've yet to find any company that builds systems and doesn't give you all the boxes,manuals and bits and bobs. Not even sure why they'd need any of it over sending it to you.

Soldato
They did a pre-built for me a month ago had all cables/screws/bits from case/cds placed together in a bag and had received all boxes from components.

It's been built very well and temps are great.

Was quite suprised not finding a game code though considering amount I spent. :( :p

Soldato
Hi,I have a question regarding how overclockers go about building you a system to your own spec using the configure button .If I go down this route do I receive the documentation for the components of motherboard ,PC case etc and also do they give u the accessories they don’t use in your build ie spare brackets ,cables etc .Just asking because if I bought the components my self any spares cable I would be able to keep if u know what I mean .Thanks for anyone able to shed light on this .

whats your budget and what you looking for btw?

sorry, just seen your other thread

Hi ,im looking to have overclockers build me a PC using the configurator. This is what i had in mind...

i5 10600k
ASUS z490 E motherboard
MSI 2080 super gaming X trio
Corsair 16gb ram 3600mhz
WD blue 1tb m2 ssd
Corsair 465x RGB case
Corsair H100i Platinum liquid cooler.
I game at 1440p and have a budget up to 2300.
Just looking for advice really on what you guys think.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,615.99 (includes shipping: £11.10)

would wait to see what nvidia announce. might have flash sale of rtx 2080/2070/supers etc but have feeliing RTX 3*** Will still be October in stores and sell out fast ...

case wise, push BASE 500dx

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/be-q...ower-case-black-tempered-glass-ca-13w-bq.html

personally think 5700XT with 1440p is nice combo and a lot cheaper on both fronts! SHAVES £150+ on the Monitor and £350+ on the GPU

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom