OverClockers Ethereum Build

Associate
Well about a year later but i thought id just share the rig i built for mining Etherem.
Most of the gear was from overclockers due to their fantastic turn around on parts that had an issue or developed issues.

14918803_980055025473239_8061681391675976459_o.jpg

Caporegime
Nice. Details?

There is a lot of talk of Eth at the moment... Is it actually profitable from GPU mining, if so have you done the maths on it?

I'd like to start trading alts instead of BTC.

Associate
OP
Nice. Details?

There is a lot of talk of Eth at the moment... Is it actually profitable from GPU mining, if so have you done the maths on it?

I'd like to start trading alts instead of BTC.

Most of the rigs are XFX R9 390's & Sapphire Rx 480 8gb versions both with custom roms.

Ethereum for the most part is over unless you have really cheap or free electricity.

My rigs have no been taken down, and made a good 50k in the year i had it running at the current ethereum price :)

Associate
Hi, me and a group of friends are investing in roughly 25-30 180mh/s mining rigs, we are new to mining but not new to the crypto scene. I had a question about power consumption, I cant quite get my head around how much power we will be using exactly in Watts. I am trying to find a electricity supplier who will cover us at a fixed rate? Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Soldato
My rigs have no been taken down, and made a good 50k in the year i had it running at the current ethereum price :)

I would imagine you'd have made a **** load more than that given the massive surge in value Eth has had this year alone!

Associate
OP
Hi, me and a group of friends are investing in roughly 25-30 180mh/s mining rigs, we are new to mining but not new to the crypto scene. I had a question about power consumption, I cant quite get my head around how much power we will be using exactly in Watts. I am trying to find a electricity supplier who will cover us at a fixed rate? Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

I just phoned around to try get the best rate possible. I currently have a rate of 0.10 kwh - this is with Opus

Back
Top Bottom