**OVERCLOCKERS UK EURO 2016 THE GREAT GAME PREDICTOR COMPETITION**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Is it just the group matches or will it be extended into the knockout stages?

I think the competition is for the group stages. I will update if it's different on Monday but I believe it is just the groups.

I I am confused I had France to win 2/1 and they did and Switzerland to win, just checked my points and says I only have one point and I cannot see my name anywhere either, any ideas guys Edit I can now see my name but only 1 point. Seems I'm missing the France points, can someone check for me thanks.

How long before the game did you put your prediction in?

wow, I know nothing about football.

Just took a punt and did a score for every game.

Currently 4th :eek:

Surely it can't last?

That's the fun sometimes it's good to not know and just guess.

Last edited:
Soldato
I saved them all mate . I thought the dashes were that the score you predicted was correct, if not I made a mistake but I definitely had France to win and put 2-1 if it didn't save with the rest of them I will have to take it on the chin.

Last edited:
Soldato
I saved them all mate . I thought the dashes were that the score you predicted was correct, if not I made a mistake but I definitely had France to win and put 2-1 if it didn't save with the rest of them I will have to take it on the chin.

I missed the first game, but correctly predicted the Wales vs Slovakia game, which shows the scores in brackets not dashes. So yeah you got nothing for the first game unfortunately.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

I will look into this tomorrow for you guys and see what might be happening. I will change my next fixture prediction to see if it saves.

Edit: I see what you mean it won't let you change.

I will get back to you guys apologies for this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom