**OVERCLOCKERS UK EURO 2016 THE GREAT GAME PREDICTOR COMPETITION**

Soldato
One day to go. I've been whittled down but I'm still clinging on to top.
I'll be gutted if I don't finish top 3 now.
Tough predictions for the last 4 games, anything could happen.

We still have all the knockout stage games as well. So plenty of time and a lot can change. I'm gonna bring you down from that top spot :D

Last edited:
Soldato
:( Like I need a hug. Hug me? Tell me everything will be okay....

:D

*pats Bickaxe on the back*

There, there, everything will be fiiiine :D

EDIT - 13th in the end, those last games were really unpredictable, but I got Belgium - Sweden right at 1-0, and pegged Iceland to win. Grats on the system SafetyTrousers! and of course the Noble Chair to HACO!

Last edited:
Associate
Please, confirmation if this is it or whether it is the knockout phase as well, i.e. have I won?

The predictor has updated, and now the knockout fixtures are known but there is no predictor section for them - so is it over or not?

Last edited:
Soldato
Please, confirmation if this is it or whether it is the knockout phase as well, i.e. have I won?
I thought when I saw tonight's results I'd blown it having gained just one point but I'm thinking now I have a nice orange PC to come.
This would be the biggest thing I'd ever won, both in value and dimensions.

I actually have no idea sorry :(

You are "top" on the board though at the moment.

Soldato

The predictor has updated, and now the knockout fixtures are known but there is no predictor section for them - so is it over or not?

The rules on the predictor say there will be knockout stages so I imagine that there will be.

Either way I'm happy with being second, but I really hope that we'll have knockout stages as well.

Back
Top Bottom