Overclockers UK Presents: Eleven Table Tennis: The Tournament

Soldato
I think we're just waiting on team Vive, I don't know how you'd go about contacting them. I'm good for the weekend, if somebody has the ways and means of hooking up.

Associate
Well done to Uncle Petey who won our match 4-2
Scores: 12-10 4-11 11-7 / 11-13 4-11 4-11 (hope that's right Petey, the History scores format is weird!)
Thanks for the games was a good laugh! :)

Soldato
OP
What should we do about Rossiboy? Seems to have disappeared from the forum (hope everything's ok).

ViveUK hasn't played any games either. It's a little unfair to the groups with only 3 players, but not much I can do about it. Monday is the deadline. What I might do is the Top 2 players of each group go through and 4 remaining players play for the last two spots in the quarter final.

Soldato
Cheers, but do not want to steam up my Oculus before the actual game, stock foam takes a while to dry. And... I need my confidence intact :p

Soldato
OP
I'll jump on for a quick match with you, melmac.
It really will be quick if you're as good as I've heard :D

thanks for game Petey!! hit the wrong button and excited the game by mistake and I have to go as well. Any time you want a rematch just contact me here.

For everyone else, don't believe what Uncle Petey says, he is a very good player.

Back
Top Bottom