Overclockers UK Presents: Eleven Table Tennis: The Tournament

Associate
Silly question, are we playing 3 matches (best of three games) then swapping hosts and playing three more matches or playing 3 games then swapping hosts then playing another three games

Soldato
OP
Silly question, are we playing 3 matches (best of three games) then swapping hosts and playing three more matches or playing 3 games then swapping hosts then playing another three games

Play 3 games then swap. It's awkward since they changed the way multiplayer works.

Soldato
It's just been too hot... Hopefully it cools down a little, I struggle to do anything in the 30 odd degree heat. I need shanks to throw me an invite, alebro is on the list.

Soldato
OP
Yes it was hot the last few days, but it's cooler today. Hope that you guys can start playing some games. It would be nice to put some results into the first page of the thread.

Soldato
OP
Hi Guys,

Confirmation of prizes. First of all for the winner we have a lovely VIVE Bag/Waterbottle/Hat combo. They'll also receive an OcUK Mouse Mat and Mug.

Awesome. Thanks to you and OCUK.

Come on Guys, get some games played and some results in. Prizes to be won!!

Soldato
The weather is much better now, lets get it on :)
Hey Chaps, my username is Rocksteddie on steam and will hopefully be available at some point over the weekend!
Is your steam avatar blueish abstract thing or a fluffy piggy thing? There are 2 Rocksteddies :)
Hey group B :) Petey Spangles on steam.
Should be around on the weekend.
Sent you a friend request on steam (I'm claudiopolez)

Soldato
Cheers Borsch. Nothing showed up when I tried to add you.
Rocksteddie's the blue cyborg eye thing.

I better get some practice in! Was on the other day and kept getting challenged. Turns out I'm pretty crap at this :D

Associate
The weather is much better now, lets get it on :)

Is your steam avatar blueish abstract thing or a fluffy piggy thing? There are 2 Rocksteddies :)
Sent you a friend request on steam (I'm claudiopolez)

There is an impostor, there is only one Rocksteddie! :)

My avatar is the blue one, just accepted your request, thanks.

Full disclosure I'm having issues with my broadband at the moment as there may be a fault on my line which I'm getting checked with my provider. I can still play but may suffer from bad lag or connection drops so just a warning. If it gets too bad I will have to forfeit and drop out of the competition.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
That's Group C, MMart94 vs cgrieves played- MMart94 won 2-0 2-0

He is excellent, and I really need to practice :D

you are supposed to play 3 games home and 3 games away :) And you need to give me the scores of the games please because the two best third place players will make the quarter final.

I presume he would have won the third game home and away as well? :p

If you wouldn't mind, would it be possible to give you game?

Soldato
Ale Bro is the man to beat. We played though 5 games, all convincing victories to the man, I think we can call the 6th game. Latency wasn't an issue, more me being flummoxed by the super spin like I was on the beer:)

Back
Top Bottom