overlord issue?

Soldato
having problems sacrificing/change round my minions

i seem unable to sacrifice despite doing as it said, lt + rt, just doesnt seem to work. (what is the kb alternative to this if my controller has gone funky)

also, in order to change the type of minions i basically have to warp to my tower and back, but the evil caretaker thing suggested that you can change them without leaving the level, how?

Soldato
Right, your using a 360 controller on the PC i take it.

Now to exchange minions during a level you have to find their minion spawn things. The ground will sparkle when you are not near them but when you move close they rise up, like the tower gates do. From these you can send minions back in and draw out other ones.

I lock on to the minion spawn i want, shift, and then left click to send a minion of that type back, you need to have the correct colour selected though, which is through the 1234 keys.

I thought the xbox controller was left trigger lock target and then the A button to send minions?

Caporegime
Yep what he said, same principle for the mana and health staion things as well. Good plan playing it with a controller, i played it with a mouse and found the controls highly frustrating at times.

Soldato
OP
ah, doh, sussed it, i use xbcd drivers which meant it was still configured for racing (lt and rt are on the same z axis, hence they cant both be active at the same time)

:o

Caporegime
Last Kronin said:
Let me guess, you play a lot of console games ;)

nope pretty much 50:50 actually, this game just feels a lot more natural using the left thumbstick to move and the right to move your minions, mouse just isn't the same in this case.

Associate
ah, doh, sussed it, i use xbcd drivers which meant it was still configured for racing (lt and rt are on the same z axis, hence they cant both be active at the same time)

:o

now see i dont use the xbcd drivers i just use the microsoft common class controller driver but still have the same issue with the lt and right not being able to be used at the same time. now in my overlord game left trigger locks and right trigger sends minions with default 360 controller config i use the afterglow xbox 360 wired controller on windows seven ultimate if someone can help me fix this issue id be grateful

Back
Top Bottom