Overnight charge issue

Can't believe people are using their phones. Don't you know what that does to the battery?
I’ve no issue with using your phone as much as you like, which obviously affects the battery long term, like I say you can get a new iPhone 14 battery fitted for £93 here at Apple so no reason to refrain from using it.

I just don’t need to use it, at home I have my iPad Pro connected to gigabit Fibre via WiFi and my PC connected by CAT 6 if I need it. I’ve got two phones an iPhone 14 Pro Max and a Samsung Galaxy A34 5G they’re mainly for receiving calls, iMessages and texts. The Samsung with Android Auto in my car as it doesn’t support CarPlay.

I don’t want some ****** dumb phone, the reason why I started this thread is because my battery was draining faster in standby than it used to, I knew it wasn’t the battery as that has 98% health.

I came here looking for answers but managed to find the solution myself, place the phone near to a window and/or set it to 4G. Only thing I’ve got to watch out for the phone overheating as it shouldn’t be in an ambient temperature above 35C.

I didn’t come here for people to tell me how to use my phone or that I don’t really need one.

Back
Top Bottom