Overwatch

Soldato
IF anyone has a spare beta code please let me know via trust?

cant really be bothered with the faff of ordering from game and cancelling.

Also where is the cheapest place for this to buy? CDKeys?

Soldato
So can i preorder from game and cancel if its not to my liking? Cheeky i know. Or do i just wait for the open beta? Is the preorder beta up now or is it currently unavailable?

Soldato
I no longer need a code.
Preordered on Game with Paypal (No money taken until despatch.), got my beta code instantly, cancelled order. Cost of code was 10p.

Cheers Radec. :)

So can i preorder from game and cancel if its not to my liking? Cheeky i know. Or do i just wait for the open beta? Is the preorder beta up now or is it currently unavailable?

Yep cancellation is instant and one click from your Game account. No money ever moves as Game do not take payment untill despatch. Early access starts tomorrow as far as I know. You get a few days earlier access by being cheeky. Though as I said Game do charge you 10p for the early Beta code.

Last edited:
Soldato
I pre-ordered the game today, does that mean I'll be able to play tonight/tomorrow? Because I'm not getting any kind of install option.

Associate
does anyone have a spare beta key for this? ive been watching all the videos(watched an hour long mash up of all the clips lastnight) and im really hyped for this game,but dont want to pre order it without knowing what its like.

whats peoples thoughts on the game?

Back
Top Bottom