P/P 420GTX in LL O11D XL EVO

Associate
Finally managed to fulfill my dream and made fully P/P setup with 3 rads in a case.
Build consists of 3 420 GTX radiators. Because of space limitations, I had to use MATX motherboard - B650M HDV/M2 :D Its a bit funny that fans are more than 3x the price of a mobo.
Any suggestions what could be changed?
DSC01448.jpg%22 alt=%22DSC01448
DSC01449.jpg
DSC01450.jpg
DSC01451.jpg
DSC01447.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I like that, great job all round. I do like the minimal look.

I'm just starting my very first WC build and I decided to go for the O11D Mini so I'll have a little less room. I've also got the Corsair LED fans with all the cables and paraphernalia that goes with!

Seeing your build is making me think I should consider less RGB and simplify. Then I think about how much I love all my RGB and re-consider! :cry:

Associate
I'm not familiar with this case, so a quick question. Is the pump located behind the motherboard tray and what is clearance like with the psu?
Any pics of the completed look behind there?
Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I'm not familiar with this case, so a quick question. Is the pump located behind the motherboard tray and what is clearance like with the psu?
Any pics of the completed look behind there?
Thanks
Dont have any more than the one above - you have to mod the psu mount and move it down to fit. Standard o11 evo is better for it as it has 2 psu positions.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dont have any more than the one above - you have to mod the psu mount and move it down to fit. Standard o11 evo is better for it as it has 2 psu positions.
If someone's buying from scratch, it would definitely be worth looking at the EK FLT 80 or 120 pump/res. You'd lose some liquid volume, but increase options for putting it out of the way.

Associate
OP
If someone's buying from scratch, it would definitely be worth looking at the EK FLT 80 or 120 pump/res. You'd lose some liquid volume, but increase options for putting it out of the way.
Thays true, but I've had flt before and found it incredibly noisy and much harder to bleed than heatkiller.

Back
Top Bottom