P30 pro volume reducing itself

Soldato
Hi all,

I have a niggle with my P30 pro that's driving me crazy! The volume turns itself down after a minute or two.

I've tried searching around for a while now but most issues seem to be with low initial volume, which isn't my problem. I start out playing a game or watching YouTube and set a reasonable volume, but after a minute or so the phone turns itself down to almost inaudible levels. It doesn't happen every time, but more often than not.

If I restart my game, or YouTube, the volume reverts to what I'd set it at before.

Any ideas please?

Associate
Hi all,

I have a niggle with my P30 pro that's driving me crazy! The volume turns itself down after a minute or two.

I've tried searching around for a while now but most issues seem to be with low initial volume, which isn't my problem. I start out playing a game or watching YouTube and set a reasonable volume, but after a minute or so the phone turns itself down to almost inaudible levels. It doesn't happen every time, but more often than not.

If I restart my game, or YouTube, the volume reverts to what I'd set it at before.

Any ideas please?

It defiantley sound slike a software/os problem. or possibly a setting somewhere.

Soldato
Just a silly thought, but does it do it on heqadphones only?

I have dug out an old Blackberry and I am loving it ( kind of done with Android and iphone if I am honest.. Overpriced rubbish ) but I realised that the volume would go down after a time, for no reason at all???

I tried various headphones and I notied that when I used headphones that have a MIC in them, or in other words the 3.5mm jack plug has 4 contacts on it, then that makes it lower the volume, but if its only got the 3 ( L,R & GND ) then it works just fine.

Might be nothing but just wondering...

Soldato
No, its not the same thing I accept, and it was a wild stab in the dark, but sometimes you can hit on something by random luck over whatsomething else does and then.. Bingo!

Its like my Blackberry, I honestly thought it was duff and I was so annoyed, but it works great with using normal phones, or Bluetooth ones.

Good luck anyway mate.

Back
Top Bottom