Paint correction & ceramic coating cost

Associate
I wondered how much people have paid to have there car professionally machine polished and a ceramic coating applied?

Live in Leicestershire found 1 company ReepMidlands but for a 2 stage correction on a large car plus Crystal Serum Light topped with EXO costs £970 plus VAT

My guy charged me for two full days (lots of swirls) prep at £150 per day and then £200 for the ceramic coating (there were several different ones to pick from depending how long you want it to last.

That did all include the wheels off and the glass treated as well.

How much correction is needed is the main cost. Some cars only need 1 day, I've seen other which have needed three days prep so they will cost £300 more.

Who was this done by?

That’s my issue at the moment, back in the day I’d have had all the time in the world to spend on cleaning the cars.

Now not so much do would rather pay someone to do it for me.

Wife’s new car will be going in for a paint correction (as VW seemed to have washed it with rocks before giving it to us) which is costing £150, then a Matrix black coating which is £400.

The Black comes with an 8 year warranty, so if the coating fades in that time it gets topped up. This makes the what feels like unrealistic claim not so bad as if/when it does start to wear before 8 years it gets sorted.

Where you getting this done?

Back
Top Bottom