Associate
I could probably have pushed it further & may have got some where, but I just couldn't be bothered with the hastle & time it would take. I just wanted to get my system up & running again.

The way they were evasive on the phone and over emphasis on manufacturing defect I just felt I wouldn't get anywhere. Instead of having to pay for just the replacement parts I would have also had to pull out for shipping & insurance and been further out of pocket had they decided it was some kind of act of god due to a full moon & strong tidal currents instead of it being faulty.
Fair enough bud, lesson learned with AIO coolers, personally would not touch them with a barge pole, a decent air cooler is probably as good if not better.

Soldato
I could probably have pushed it further & may have got some where, but I just couldn't be bothered with the hastle & time it would take. I just wanted to get my system up & running again.

The way they were evasive on the phone and over emphasis on manufacturing defect I just felt I wouldn't get anywhere. Instead of having to pay for just the replacement parts I would have also had to pull out for shipping & insurance and been further out of pocket had they decided it was some kind of act of god due to a full moon & strong tidal currents instead of it being faulty.
I know exactly what you mean. The months of hassling with them with all the anxiety, anger, frustration involved far out-weights the few quid they might pay in the end.

I've gone though it a few times myself and it's not worth it to me either. A good air cooler does very well without almost no potential problems other than a fan going bad.

Back
Top Bottom