Parcelforce redelivery question

Caporegime
Quick question

If say i had a delivery for thursday and missed it can the parcel be redelivered the very next day, Friday, if aranged thursday night?

I know some services need a days gap.

Caporegime
I'd suspect not considering RM ask you wait 24 hours even if you want to collect it from a depot.
Parcel force are owned my RM they are just a separate division of RM for all intents and purposes.

I guess you can check on the redelivery website link though once you have your missed delivery card

Or stick a note on your door asking for the parcel to be dropped off at the local post office which I know some parcel force delivery drivers will do off their own back anyway

Caporegime
OP
I'd suspect not considering RM ask you wait 24 hours even if you want to collect it from a depot.

Parcel force are owned my RM they are just a separate division of RM for all intents and purposes.

I guess you can check on the redelivery website link though once you have your missed delivery card

This is why i wondered.

My problem is this..

i can choose delivery either thursday or friday. I know someone will be able to sign friday and only maybe thursday.

if i risk thursday i will get my new toy earlier but if i miss it i may have to wait until monday!

ok its not really life and death but if i cant find out i may just play it safe with friday. I thought being a courier (although RM) they may be quicker

Caporegime
If your parcel is not at a Post Office branch, then you can request redelivery here:
http://www.parcelforce.com/receiving-parcel
He hasn't had an attempted delivery yet.
The parcel force website does not give the required information he wants which is if there is a cool-down period of 24hours before the parcel has gone back through the system and is ready to be loaded onto a truck for a redelivery attempt.

The website does say you can request a saturday redelivery but you would be charged £12

Caporegime
OP
He hasn't had an attempted delivery yet.
The parcel force website does not give the required information he wants which is if there is a cool-down period of 24hours before the parcel has gone back through the system and is ready to be loaded onto a truck for a redelivery attempt.

The website does say you can request a saturday redelivery but you would be charged £12

^this

i looked for the information but could not find it. I may ring them up, but places like this they sometimes dont know themselves

Back
Top Bottom