Parents offer sex with 8yr old daughter.. for loan.

Associate
Things like this just don't shock me anymore. It disgusting, no question, but I have become desensitized (as most have, I imagine).

Soldato
Oh! but we can't do anything about these people really except send them to prison because they've got their 'rights'.

So much for the kids rights and so much for the rest of the country having to pay to keep them in prison.

The Netherlands have got the same problems as the rest of us. Lefties and "Human" Rights.

Soldato
Most countrys are a joke including the United Kingdom and Netherlands, they will probally be out in a couple of years.

Only one way to deal with scum like these, hang, draw and quarter them with a public viewing of them being executed.

Soldato
Just because you sell yourself for sex, doesn't mean selling an 8 year old is the same.

My point wasn't that this was acceptable, (and I bite my thumb at you for suggesting so) my point was that this has been going on since the dawn of time and has got considerably better in the modern world, so why the "is nothing sacred nowadays" indignations as if anything had been before.

I wonder if all the people calling for capital punishment and decrying human rights even understand the concept of rights and the demonstrateable outcome of installing harsh capital punishments, my guess is they don't.

Back
Top Bottom