1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parking in Stourbridge?

Discussion in 'Biker's Cafe' started by misterjingo, Sep 13, 2019.

1. misterjingo

Wise Guy

Are there any secure motorcycle bays around stourbridge? I think a couple of members are from that way?

Meeting a friend there for lunch, but googling isn't bringing anything up. There seems to be a pay and display multi, but no idea if they have motorbike bays!

2. tom_e

Man of Honour

Not that I'm aware of, the scum even go sniffing around the garage on the ring road looking for bikes to lift so I wouldn't want to leave it in a general car park especially if you've still got the husky.

3. misterjingo

Wise Guy

Ah, that sucks. Yep, still got the Husky! What's the chance of getting ticketed if I park on the pavement outside the cafe?? :D

4. Captain

Capodecina

I don't think you can get a ticket for being on the path, only maybe if you blocked the path from pushchairs etc.

5. tom_e

Man of Honour

As long as you don't block the path and you're not ignoring any single/double yellow lines on the road then I don't think it's a problem unless council bylaws specifically prohibit it.