Parvum problems

Soldato
Howdy,

My Parvum S2.5 Extended case arrived on Friday and I've encountered problems with the GFX PCIE bracket.

I've emailed the guys at Parvum and they have replied saying "Wiggle" it but I've obviously tried that and it doesn't work.

When the bracket is in place, it doesn't line up with the mATX PCIE slot enough so that you can use any of the ports on the back of the GFX card, to make it line up you have to try to bend the PCIE motherboard, a little I don't mind but to get it to fit would mean breaking the motherboard.

Anyone got any advice here? I've got an expensive case and I can't use it!!!!!!!

Motherboard: Asus ROG Gene VIII (Skylake)
GFX (EK waterblocked NVidia Titan XP

I'm starting to get annoyed with it.

Edit:

I see this person has/had the same problem - thing is, I refuse to use cable ties as to me, it'll let the whole build down. anyone got round this? For now, I'll guess I'll see what the guys at Parvum Systems suggest.

Edit 2: Seems quite a few people have issues with this bracket - how disappointing.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm very surprised and honestly disappointed they haven't rectified this issue. I have managed to force it and make it work but it's not ideal
I've had my case for around 3 years and it seems very much the same problem and yours is even a different model
This one issue really does spoil what is otherwise a fantastic case

Soldato
OP
Yes I would agree.

Somewhat disheartened but lets see if I can make it work.

They sent me a video showing how they do it which on one hand is good, so I can give it a go but it clearly raises the question of why they needed to produce a video in the first place!

Soldato
OP
Well, things go from bad to worse - for me at least.

Disheartend with the extended S2.5 - I decided to change direction a bit and keep that case for another time/build. Still determined I decided to a Parvum Veer 1.0 ITX build instead, luckily OCUK had them in stock so rather than go with Parvum directly, I ordered one of these on the 23rd and OCUK promptly got it over to me. (Ordered on the 23rd of Jan) - as I didnt want to wait months for the case.

So, despite still waiting on my mobo, I thought I'd start bits of the build - started to build the case - only to find the 2 front panels don't line up, either the red bit is too big or the black bit is too small - pics here - I cant see that its me being daft as it simply done line up and I've looked at pics online - they do line up!

I've emailed OCUK about it as that's where I got it from, so see what they say.

Why do I have all these problems with Parvum cases? :(

Parvum_Problem1.jpg

Parvum_Problem2.jpg

Parvum_Problem3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom