Passed Driving Test!

Soldato
YEEEEEESSSSS!

I passed my driving test today at long last, Honestly, I thought I was never going to pass because I was a bag of nerves. This was my 3rd test and this time only picked up 6 minors.

I was sweating like pig all the way through, even though its not a warm day and at the end of the test I was shaking like a leaf and had avery bad headache. The relief when the examiner told me I'd passed was unbelievable, I had to ask him to repeat what he said, cos I thought I was hearing things!

I took the test in my own car because I ditched my instructor a while ago.

Well happy!

Soldato
OP
Thanks all. It's definitely a great feeling, so much so infact, I'm going to get very drunk tonite to celebrate. Recover tomorrow and go for a long cruise on monday. Sorted!

Soldato
OP
Since I've owned the car , I've done 400 miles in it on top of 15 hours of instructor tuition. I reckon I could nearly double that by Monday evening :D

Hope the weather is nice...

Soldato
OP
I got the car at the end of February. Being able to drive in your own car on top of tuition helps a lot and obviously helps you pass a lot more quickly. I should have passed my first test back in April, I actually drove better on that test, I thought.

Associate
Well done! :D

But just one question, you said you got a minor for scraping the kerb, I'm pretty sure I read another thread here where someone was failed because they hit/scraped the kerb ("it could've been a pedestrian") - is what you did the same thing? I mean are examiners inconsistent? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom