Passwording a 360 account?

Associate
I have just been on my Saint's Row and both of my saved games are at 2% :( . I need to know how to password my account so nobody can access my saved games.

I have found how to password protect the Live part but not the actual account, can anybody tell me how?

DaveyD said:
It should be in the account settings when you press the guide button, I've got mine so nobody can get on my account.

assume nobody using your xbox locally ? as be a right pain to always put your password in everytime you use your xbox ?

Snow-Munki said:
assume nobody using your xbox locally ? as be a right pain to always put your password in everytime you use your xbox ?
What's so hard about pressing 4 buttons? Better than somebody going on and buying 10,000 gamer points or something like that when I'm not at home.

IIRC this locking simply prevents people going online or making transactions on your account.

It does not prevent people using your profile on the console iteself. I may be wrong as I have no use for it.

If you are simply concerned with people using your console and ruining your progress why not create a second profile and set that to auto-sign in.

Kronologic said:
IIRC this locking simply prevents people going online or making transactions on your account.

It does not prevent people using your profile on the console iteself. I may be wrong as I have no use for it.

If you are simply concerned with people using your console and ruining your progress why not create a second profile and set that to auto-sign in.

I could but 95% of the time I will be logging out and then back in on a different account. Why don't they just let you password an account :mad:

Arsey said:
I could but 95% of the time I will be logging out and then back in on a different account. Why don't they just let you password an account :mad:

Did you want your saves to be password protected on the PS2, Xbox, GC (or what ever other consoles you had)?

Seriously there is no need. If you are that precious about it why not remove your memory device and hide it.

In the past I have simply said "Do not over write my save or I will kick your Arse." that works.

Kronologic said:
Did you want your saves to be password protected on the PS2, Xbox, GC (or what ever other consoles you had)?

Seriously there is no need. If you are that precious about it why not remove your memory device and hide it.

In the past I have simply said "Do not over write my save or I will kick your Arse." that works.

I wasn't here at the time, and he is also about 10 :( It was a mistake and next time ill just hide the card, thanks.

Arsey said:
I wasn't here at the time, and he is also about 10 :( It was a mistake and next time ill just hide the card, thanks.

Oh now the story comes out your son/little brother/nephew/a.n.other who knew no different, tried to play on your console and restarted your game. (bless)

Why not help him set up his own account and show him how to sign in (disable auto sign in on your account to prevent future accents). and start games using his own account. Show him how he can get achivement points by doing well (thats an incentive to use his account)

Then put saints row on a high shelf because it is M for mature.

DaveyD said:
What's so hard about pressing 4 buttons? Better than somebody going on and buying 10,000 gamer points or something like that when I'm not at home.

i haven't registered my credit card so that won't be possible ? might still add one though just incase :)

Arsey said:

Arsey dont lie your just rubbish at the Game and looking for an excuse as to why you can only get 2% unlocked.. get back to the 360 and keep trying!

Back
Top Bottom