Patchy beard

Man of Honour
As someone who can only grow 'bum fluff' on his face, I feel for you OP.

I've tried the vitamins and they don't work (que people going 'derp of course they won't').

It seems my body hates me as I'm now starting to bald as well and I'm only 26.

GF won't be too happy if I'm bald for the wedding photos!

I've been going grey since I was 15 and been thinning for the last few years, it's why I decided to go full beard I need to keep hold of some sort of hair! :D

Soldato
As someone who can only grow 'bum fluff' on his face, I feel for you OP.

I've tried the vitamins and they don't work (que people going 'derp of course they won't').

It seems my body hates me as I'm now starting to bald as well and I'm only 26.

GF won't be too happy if I'm bald for the wedding photos!

Fortunately you have a choice of options to fix your wedding problem:

1) Fedora

2) Baseball cap (worn backwards or maybe sideways)

Unfortunately neither of these are really suitable for the OP's beard related applications.

Soldato
It's not certain. Your results would be most helpful

rab.jpg

:D

Associate
Shark testosterone bud, you'll be a hairy (but slightly violent) man in no time! And on a serious note, does your hair have patchy parts? If so alopecia rings a bell.

But go kill that Bull Shark yourself, absorb all it's testosterone and tell us how it goes pls, my head needs some hair on it

Soldato
I had assumed someone would have linked to the original thread by now. A few years back a member of these forums did some research into facial hair growth. He investigated all sort of creams and treatments, but the most successful results occurred after applying mustard (English mustard iirc) to his face and then shaving his head. The fresh shavings were then applied to the mustard coating, which apparently stimulated the cuttings to form new roots.

The original thread contained a lot of hilarity, but the results were remarkable!

I'll see if I can dig out a link, but it might have been pre-nuke.

Back
Top Bottom