Paypal?

Soldato
Hi.

If I buy something for £240 right on a site that accepts paypal, and I have 210 in my paypal, and 70 in my bank account, now when I order it, will the site of paypal automatically take out the extra 30 quid from my bank account?

Thanks

Willz.

Permabanned
I don't think so?

I mean if I want more cash in my paypal I have to wait a lousey 7-9 working days for it to transfer over. Considering paypal fees are so high it should be faster.

Soldato
Kell_ee001 said:
Fair enough. Has to admit it used to take the full amount, but I admit it's been a long while since I've used it and the policies may have changed. :)
Everytime I've payed for something using PayPal they've always taken any available money from my account and any remaining balance from my bank. :)

Permabanned
Mr_White said:
What account do you have?

I use a premier account and always buy things with £0 in PayPal, it just comes straight out of the bank account instantly.

Does this work with just a normal paypal account? would save me a whole lot of hassle waiting 9 working days.

Associate
Yes it will firstly take the money from your Paypal account, then the remainder from your nominated bank account....

Last edited:
Permabanned
Right before you pay you'll be greeted with a screen which lists the monies coming from your PayPal balance and the remainder required from your nominated bank account.

Permabanned
You confirm it before you pay. If you have a confirmed address and a bank account set up it will be an instant debit, otherwise PayPal will take the remainder from your bank account in the form of an 'e-cheque' which can take up to 10 days.

Either way it will inform you BEFORE you complete the transaction.

Back
Top Bottom