PC Build Colour Mismatch - Options?

Associate
Hi,

After a long time I'm trying to sort out a new build which currently has parts for systems which were cancelled. Unfortunately, the mismatch of colours is extremely irritating and I'm looking for suggestions what to do next. Firstly, the Super Leadex PSU is in white and was meant to go alongside an Enthoo Luxe build. Sadly, this didn't happen and it's being used in the Evolv ATX. The feature to see the power supply through a cut-out means it looks out of place compared to the black/silver theme. Please note, I'm eventually going to fit black fans and maybe go onto water cooling.

So as crazy as it seems, I have the following options:

1) Sell the PSU and buy a black model instead
2) Attempt to cover either the whole PSU or visible side with a carbon wrap (doing the entire PSU would be tricky to navigate around the fan.
3) Buy a white case or one with a power supply cover which covers the colour mismatch.

If you could provide some advice in recommendation which route to take it would be greatly appreciated.

8U-7yUo0%202_zpswthm5waw.jpg

bWVkaWFJZDoxNDQyNTc2MDQ=

Soldato
Just paint the PSU. Or use an appropriate sticky-back plastic. Covering the PSU is a doddle if you take the case off - BE CAREFUL. You should also replace the blue LEDs.

Associate
OP
Just paint the PSU. Or use an appropriate sticky-back plastic. Covering the PSU is a doddle if you take the case off - BE CAREFUL. You should also replace the blue LEDs.
I'm aiming to do it in a way if possible without voiding the warranty. Maybe sticking some sticky-back plastic in the viewable area would do the job.

Back
Top Bottom