PC build for 1440p

Associate
Currently rocking an i7 2600k and a super cheap 1050Ti which is showing its age!
I've got a Benq BL3200 1440p 60hz monitor so I'd like to get something a little more up to date that can comfortably run games at the native resolution of this screen, preferably at higher refresh rates (120/144?) so that I can upgrade the screen at some point. What does the below sounds like to everyone here?
Is the 3600x a good pair for the 5700xt or should I be looking for something like the 2060 instead? I'm open to everything!

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,130.93 (includes shipping: £23.10)​

I've got 2 potential case options here because whilst the O11 I think looks cooler the Lancool II is quite a bit cheaper! I also really like the look of the Corsair 280 black but that's a M-ATX case, if I do go for that one, what could you suggest a replacement for the Tomahawk Max?

As for monitors, I've got my eye on the Hannspree HG324QJB (despite the rather bright red highlights) or the AOC CQ32G1. I really like tthe 32inch form factor and I like the idea of a curved screen.

Finally, am I missing anything? It's been about a decade since my previous self build so please pipe up if there's anything else I should consider.

P.S. Looking forward to browsing the deals for OCUK's 20 anniversary! Been a customer for 15 years and love the site and the forums are top notch.

Cheers,
Joe

Back
Top Bottom