PC build for browsing

Permabanned
You missed out paranoid :eek:

Was this post about me lol :cry:
Haha nah man you've always been extremely nice to me, I genuinely appreciate that, it's a shame this forum is how it is, considering it should be a brotherhood of people with a shared interest.

It reminds me of the half wit people in the car scene that don't allow you to like a different countries cars as well as your own. So narrowminded...

Man of Honour
Haha nah man you've always been extremely nice to me, I genuinely appreciate that, it's a shame this forum is how it is, considering it should be a brotherhood of people with a shared interest.

It reminds me of the half wit people in the car scene that don't allow you to like a different countries cars as well as your own. So narrowminded...
Reciprocated my brother.

There will always be people that find pleasure in winding people up especially as the internet is faceless makes them feel brave, but in real life they wouldn't say boo to a goose.

At least on this forum we have an ignore button .

There are plenty of good people on this forum including yourself don't let them draw you into there game .

Permabanned
Reciprocated my brother.

There will always be people that find pleasure in winding people up especially as the internet is faceless makes them feel brave, but in real life they wouldn't say boo to a goose.

At least on this forum we have an ignore button .

There are plenty of good people on this forum including yourself don't let them draw you into there game .
#virtual fistbump haha!
Yeah it's pathetic, you literally used my favoured figure of speech too haha! ;) I agree 100% with everything you've said, they really should try it out in person and experience how well that works :cry: , or maybe they have... So now they want to be a bully to make themselves feel better :cry:

I'm 6ft8 and would happily give them an education :D

Nah I just pity them if anything, imagine if they just got out in the real world, did some excercise, ate healthy, lost some weight, got laid, enjoyed cars, didn't rely on pr0n for a gf, didn't blame everyone but themselves for their own self hatred etc etc... What a world that'd be hahaha!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom