Pc exclusive help please.

Soldato
Well the Xbox one X handles story mode games incredible tbh, and there’s a lot of PC only games out there that are appealing, CS:GO being one of them.

idk. i cant imagine playing witcher 3 unless it was 60fps with 3d map markers on screen and hardly any HUD. so the X version wouldn't be great for me. Thats just an example.

I personally think the xbox one x is redundant if u have a pc.

Soldato
If you want a PC tailored experience then Kenshi is great, but it's not for everyone.

ARK: Survival Evolved is great on PC. It is out on consoles too but the console versions of ARK are terrible, it is definitely best played on PC.

If you have played Elder Scrolls or Fallout before on console, they are well worth experiencing again if you don't mind the headache of modding. PC modding puts console modding to shame. If you haven't played them before then get right in there, surf around for 'vanilla enhancing' mods or 'vanilla friendly' mods and get stuck in. If they really grip you (which is fairly likely) you can have second playthroughs with the mod insanity turned up to 11. Despite being arguably the worst of their respective franchises, Skyrim and Fallout 4 are easily the best ones once modded.

Soldato
Oh yeah something like Skyrim modded is just insane.

Its incomparable to the console version in every single way.

Really modding/sound/graphics/fps/input methods will always keep PC gaming ontop for most games. thats without even taking into account tip tier VR, aspect ratio customisation etc.

The exceptions are really stuff like Fifa where the playbase resides on consoles, unless one day we get crossplay with consoles. Also consoles have far superior HDR support which is really seemless whilst PC is a lot of jumping through hoops.

Back
Top Bottom