*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Permabanned
:eek:

I bought Batman Arkham City from these clowns at the weekend, no download client and going by the forum no prospect of one, i would avoid, ive done a chargeback.

Most of the time they just supply a cdkey. You have to find the game to install elswhere. But they also say if a key uses steam etc. They are aimed at try and buy people, try the game like it then buy the cdkey.

Soldato
Most of the time they just supply a cdkey. You have to find the game to install elswhere. But they also say if a key uses steam etc. They are aimed at try and buy people, try the game like it then buy the cdkey.

Its supposed to have a client to download, it says as such in the description. A bare key is no use as you still need a cracked game to play it.

Soldato
Shogun 2 : Fall of the Samuri @ PC * world *Downloads using pcgamer20 brings its price down to a measly £11.99

*edit* also spotted ;-

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe Edition £39.99 down to £7.99 down to £6.39 with the discount code

Last edited:
Permabanned
Shogun 2 : Fall of the Samuri @ PC Gamer Downloads using pcgamer20 brings its price down to a measly £11.99

*edit* also spotted ;-

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe Edition £39.99 down to £7.99 down to £6.39 with the discount code

Thanks for that, pre-ordered fall of the samurai :)

Trying to get world in conflict too, but the blasted thing keeps giving me this:
One or more of the products in your shopping cart has a British Board of Film Censors age rating which you might currently be ineligible to purchase. These products have been removed from the cart.

lol... my bday is correct on there, I've opened a support ticket :S

Soldato
Do they just provide a link to the ISOs or something with this? Or do they have their own software, ala Steam/Origin?

You download direct from the site via a small install client, which should finish in about an hour for me. With AC:B being Ubisoft I reckon like Anno2070 you just register the product key to the account with them and launch it from there.

Soldato
I did the same thing, but you should have been provided with a link to download the games files also...

Email me if you want and I'll see if I can help you out.

They didnt give me anything at all, not even an email, the support forum has other people with the same thing, I downloaded it from newsgroups and added the key so I have it working but obviously I needed a crack to get round the lack of a physical disk and going by the previous batman copy protection im not sure whether ill run into similar problems.

thanks for the offer though.

Back
Top Bottom