*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Register with Dixon’s game download service and pick “SEGA Pack 1″ as your free download to get Medieval II: Total War [Gold Edition], Condemned: Criminal Origins, Alpha Protocol & The Club free.

Register with Dixon’s game download service and pick “SEGA Pack 1″ as your free download to get Medieval II: Total War [Gold Edition], Condemned: Criminal Origins, Alpha Protocol & The Club free.

Brill - cheers, got 'em. :D

If only I hadn't bought Medieval II a couple of months ago when it was on sale on Steam, hahaha.

Think im just gona install alpha protocol for now cos The Club sounds bit boring just rounds of killing combos, Medieval2 is 12gb and cba to get it yet, Condemed looked good for killing ppl but heard its a bit boring apart from the killing bit as its just coridors of ppl trying to kill you and nothing much else. Least AP sounds interesting kinda 007 stuff tho im sure i will be annoyed with timed things and stealth stuff.

Condemed looked good for killing ppl but heard its a bit boring apart from the killing bit as its just coridors of ppl trying to kill you and nothing much else.
Condemned is a fantastic game, great story and very good fighting! :cool:

ETA on Medieval 2... 12 hrs :| I hope paying customers get better speeds!

Condemned is a fantastic game, great story and very good fighting! :cool:

ETA on Medieval 2... 12 hrs :| I hope paying customers get better speeds!

Yep, Condemned is a great game. Combat system that feels nice and weighty, and some nice story events as it moves.

The second one focuses more on the plot and is far better than the first, but they're both great.

Dying for the third after the ending of 2!

Think you have to enter home address, DOB and name etc but if you send me these details though trust ill be happy to do it for you

Last edited:
Just put in Harrods or Downing Street, these details are easily changeable :p

To download the pack you selected you must be 18 or older. Unfortunately it has not been possible to verify your age with our identity verification partner (currently 192.com). If you are 18 or older, please make sure that your user information on the "My account" page is correct.

just got them :) Always up fro free games. Especially 4!

Only really want Alpha Protocol though.

Assasins Creed 2 for £10 doesnt seem too bad either!

From looking at there FAQ, I won't be buying any games from there.

"you cannot transfer the game install to another computer after the download"

If that means you can only download it once onto one computer then they are going to fail miserably.

What are the people who work for these company thinking??

"What demographic are we going for with a PC game digital download service?"

"PC Gamers. You know, the ones that will probably change there computer or upgrade it every year or two"

.......................Fail

Downloading them now, stupidly low speeds though, been running for a few hours now and the speed never goes above 3.0Mbit/s - if this is typical even when you pay for the games I can't see them having much repeat business.

Back
Top Bottom