*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Batman Arkham Origins preorder on Steam, £20:

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Batman:-Arkham-Origins-Steam-CD-Key.html

I've used them once or twice before, and they seem legit.

Just bought this to which they sent me to a link of a picture with the cd key on the back of a manual which is invalid :rolleyes:, have send them a support ticket

EDIT: The key might be valid but Steam might not be accepting keys at the moment after looking at this page, will see what the support team comes back with.

Last edited:
Just bought this to which they sent me to a link of a picture with the cd key on the back of a manual which is invalid :rolleyes:, have send them a support ticket

EDIT: The key might be valid but Steam might not be accepting keys at the moment after looking at this page, will see what the support team comes back with.

The key isn't for steam, You put it in this page and they will email you the steam key

The key isn't for steam, You put it in this page and they will email you the steam key

As above, looking at it again it could be missed, but it does say "Activate your key HERE." which leads to the above link.

TQ Gold - Titan Quest + Immortal Throne and yes it is superb :D

Make sure you install the following mods.

1. Blood and Gore mod
2. Fanpatch - 1.17

Back
Top Bottom