*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
rayman legends for £7.99 on gamefly is so tempting!

Was tempted at £12ish on steam the other day! this is a great price by sounds of it

*can i have a link please? Cant seem to find it at that price! Do you have to be a gamefly member to buy it?

Last edited:
Associate
Ahh ok thanks ill skip it as im using big picture mode via controller from my sofa :D

Ta

You could always add the Uplay program to your steam, run Uplay through steam and that way you have access to big picture?

I'm not sure if it will work, but I do that with origin so I can have the Steam overlay for Battlefield 4. (and other origin games)

Soldato
I don't find Uplay to be that bad... it's unnecessary if you have Steam sure, but it feels to me a bit less bloated and obtrusive than Origin (and to some extent Steam itself)...

If you just run it through steam as said above and think of it as a fancy version of a little popup launcher it's totally fine...

Soldato
I hate this thread.

Used to be only during the steam sales I would be browsing for a bargain - now I'm doing it every day! :D

Really need to stop self buying games now! Must have gotten more than a dozen new games this month!

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I hate this thread.

Used to be only during the steam sales I would be browsing for a bargain - now I'm doing it every day! :D

Really need to stop self buying games now! Must have gotten more than a dozen new games this month!

Welcome to my world. All i do is collect games, i dont even play them :D

Back
Top Bottom