*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
(we, as in a OCUK mod, don't remember who) thought of the idea of having a steam sticky.

Problem is, after the thread goes to the 3rd page or so, we'll lose track of the deals. Also, few read stickies constantly...

Associate
OP
(we, as in a OCUK mod, don't remember who) thought of the idea of having a steam sticky.

Problem is, after the thread goes to the 3rd page or so, we'll lose track of the deals. Also, few read stickies constantly...

Not sure about the stickies argument but I will be editing my OP each day so that days current deals are on the first post.

Soldato
Lol, there have been enough threads about Steam asking things that are found in the Steam FAQ at the top...

I'm sure 1 of the mods did a poll about this a few months back. It was generally decided no, its not worth it. Someone has to update it regularly with deals from all around the internets.

End of the day, what gets you to read a 'sale' thread is normally whats in the title and the price/discount. A sale thread is just gonna be forgotten.

Soldato
Dont know if i personally would go for this sort of thread. I dont bargain hunt every day and when there's something that i do go for it's usually from seeing a thread title about it (arkham asylum for 2 pounds on steam for example). So it's quite nice for people to make threads for the deals. If they're good, then people post in them to say they've bought it or that it's a totally awesome game and therefore well worth it. That means people see it, so the good deals arent lost in a mass of deal threads :)

Worth a try though, see now it goes :D

*is confused by their pricing*

yea that does seem a bit..odd :p

Back
Top Bottom