*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I think it's clever what they've done with Dave the Diver and a timed DLC freebie. It's been on my watch list for a while (not wishlist) and this made me take the punt on base game.

Also worth mentioning the Anna Purna sale on steam.

Just picked up Edith Finch for £3.99 with 75% off. (yeah yeah im sure it was free on EGS at one point and its been a few pennies cheaper in the past :p)

Man of Honour
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Borderlands 3
Stalker Complete
Valheim
Metro Exodus
Metal Gear Solid 5
Horizon Zero Dawn
Days Gone
Division 2
Far Cry 3
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 4
Valheim - brilliant, Borderlands 3 - brilliant, Metro Exodus - Extra brilliant , Division 2 - for a fiver? Brilliant.

All imo of course :)

Associate
Planet Coaster £1.49 on Steam

Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls for a little over a fiver if bought together

Associate
Eh?

Looks like the deal that's been on since Thurday?
I think you may be confusing the sale at CDKeys, with the cashback offer available today when clicking through from Topcashback.

it does look similar, as it amounts to the same £2 reduction off the listed price for the games I mentioned, but you’re in fact getting an additional £2 off when going through the other website first.

So you would end up paying a little over £3 total for the same games.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Picked up Balatro in the end. With the cashback it works out under a fiver :D

Had a quick go on PC, but want to try it on my steamdeck and see how it play on that.rather play on steamdeck if it works well there.

Associate
If you're a fan of Point & Click adventure games GOG have a discount code for most of the Broken Sword games for 49p each and also Beyond a Steel Sky for £3.00.
2G6R1AA1252004D311
Wow all this time and I didn't realise Beneath a Steel Sky had a sequel... I can only think I overlooked it due to the similar name. Bought, thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom