*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Haha that video is amazing.

My wallet is already shaking in fear. Although I think with how many sales there's now been I own everything.

At over 500 Games I have hardly played. I agree that it's difficult to find good games I don't already own :D

But atleast the sale reminds me of games I need to play :D

Associate
EDIT: Added another, won't clog up the thread too much.. but these were the best ones! Probably more excited for the videos than the actual sale!

Last edited:
Soldato
Dispite my son only being 6 months old. I made him a steam account on his birthday to utilise all my excess codes. :cool:

lol

I made accounts for my nephews but they only care about playing console games :(

Only game Im thinking about this sale is gta5 and it probably wont be discounted enough. I'd buy it now but I know I will hate it after a while

Soldato
lol

I made accounts for my nephews but they only care about playing console games :(

Only game Im thinking about this sale is gta5 and it probably wont be discounted enough. I'd buy it now but I know I will hate it after a while

I waited for ages to get GTAV.

Eventually picked it up in Feb I think for around £25.

If I had any idea how much I would have enjoyed it I would have bought on release. It's such a good game. I have a lot of games and rarely finish one. The story is fantastic and the game world so well realised. I completed it a month or so ago as my gaming time is so limited but yeh, I can't recommend it enough. It's the only GTA game I have completed for instance...

Associate
I waited for ages to get GTAV.

Eventually picked it up in Feb I think for around £25.

If I had any idea how much I would have enjoyed it I would have bought on release. It's such a good game. I have a lot of games and rarely finish one. The story is fantastic and the game world so well realised. I completed it a month or so ago as my gaming time is so limited but yeh, I can't recommend it enough. It's the only GTA game I have completed for instance...

Quoted for truth. Its the only GTA that I completed and even after I completed it, I wish there was more.

Soldato
At over 500 Games I have hardly played. I agree that it's difficult to find good games I don't already own :D

But atleast the sale reminds me of games I need to play :D

I'm positive that buying games is now officially better than playing 90% of games released.

It's not a case of "Is it worth a tenner?", it's a case of "Have I got 30hours to waste on it?" Mad Max perfect example for me. Very decent game just something else came out that interested me more. Tenner wasted. Spend wisely young padawans....

Associate
I'm positive that buying games is now officially better than playing 90% of games released.

It's not a case of "Is it worth a tenner?", it's a case of "Have I got 30hours to waste on it?" Mad Max perfect example for me. Very decent game just something else came out that interested me more. Tenner wasted. Spend wisely young padawans....

Same thing happened with me!

Back
Top Bottom